Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A little about my kids

I know its every parents job to think they have the best children in the world. And that is fine, they can think that, because without a doubt, I KNOW mine are. ;) Im not quite sure what I did or I should say.. what we did to deserve our amazing babies, but I sure do know how lucky we are. Kennedi This is the second 'mommy' of the house. She is the first person that her little sister and little brother call for when hurt unless there is blood but thats another story. I like, no, I love the fact that they love and trust her enough that they feel like she not only can but will help them at the drop of a hat. She can be crabby and moody but she always comes back with an apology. She is so sensitive. If you raise your voice or look any way but happy, she is concerned and will ponder ways to try to fix your problems. She was our easy baby and she is our easy big girl now. She is going into the 2nd grade and she is an A honor roll student. She is a complete tom boy and loves all things boy related but also loves Hannah Montana and stuffed animals and she loves little boys already. Emma-Jade This is our fire cracker. She is unlike any other child I know. She is gorgeous. She is into fashion and make up and the Jonas Brothers and Jesse McCartney. She loves Vanessa Hudgens. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, her answer.. pretty. Shallow.. nnnaaahhh. She is feisty, strong, determined and annoying. Yes, I said annoying, Im her mom, I can say it. But this little girl, she loves unconditionally. She cares and hurts so deep when she sees others hurting. She is inquistive and wants to know everything. Dominic The baby of the family. He is the most cuddliest baby out of all of them. He loves to be rubbed on and snuggled with. He loves cars. His favorite is the Ford Mustang followed closely by the Dodge Challenger. He can name most cars on the road but if these two types of cars are within a mile of us, he can sense it. He is mild tempered but will get pissy at times. He is surely a mama's boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment